Install a Pioneer Avic F930-BT (eq. X930-BT for USA market)

Author Topic: Install a Pioneer Avic F930-BT (eq. X930-BT for USA market)  (Read 7100 times)

gtrope

• View Profile
I've purchased the beat-sonic SLA-82A, but I need some clarification on the schema to mount it on the Lexus, with a Pioneer Avic P930-BT.

I’ve struggled all the week-end with the mounting of the kit, as I keep on burning some fuses in the car… I would therefore like to get some clarification on the usage of the blue and blue / White wires !

_ Blue wire on the SLA-92A => fits on the Blue wire of the Avic ? What is its functionality?
_ Blue / White wire on the SLA-92A => fits on the Blue / White wire of the Avic ? What is its functionality?
_ Do I need to switch the Yellow and Ref wires between SLA-82A and Avic?
_ Can we earth the Avic and the SLA-82A on the same original screw?
_ Do we have to increase the fuse intensity?

Thanks for your quick answer, Kind regards

gtrope

• View Profile
Re: Install a Pioneer Avic F930-BT (eq. X930-BT for USA market)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:03:50 AM »
2nd connection schema

gtrope

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
3rd connection schema

Eric@beatsonicusa.com

• The Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • How may I help you?
    • View Profile
    • Beat-Sonic USA Homepage
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 02:30:33 PM »
I've purchased the beat-sonic SLA-82A, but I need some clarification on the schema to mount it on the Lexus, with a Pioneer Avic P930-BT.

I’ve struggled all the week-end with the mounting of the kit, as I keep on burning some fuses in the car… I would therefore like to get some clarification on the usage of the blue and blue / White wires !

_ Blue wire on the SLA-92A => fits on the Blue wire of the Avic ? What is its functionality?
_ Blue / White wire on the SLA-92A => fits on the Blue / White wire of the Avic ? What is its functionality?

Thanks for your quick answer, Kind regards

Dear Gtrope, please see below for the answer to your question:

This wire is the amplifier remote and is the wire to turn on the OEM amplifier.

This wire is the antenna remote and is the wire to turn on the antenna amplifier and/or to raise the antenna pole.

The yellow battery wire will need to be connected to from the SLA-82A to the AVIC aftermarket headunit.

Yes, the AVIC and the SLA-82A should be able to be grounded to the chassis using same screw without any issues as long as the contact is secure.

The fuse intensity should not have to be increased.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks!